Connect with your fellow Naughton Alumni and join the Dublin Global Gateway in celebrating 20 years of Notre Dame's presence in Ireland!
Each day, Dublin Global Gateway will be hosting events in the morning, afternoon, and evening for alumni and friends of the ND Ireland Programs!
- Morning: Breakfast Buffet and Meet & Greet at O'Connell House (OCH)
- Afternoon: Meet with the President of Ireland (to be confirmed)
- Evening: Informal Gathering at the Whelan Residence
- Morning: Field Trips to Howth, Boyne Valley, Kilkenny, and Glendalough
- Afternoon: Time to relax or explore on your own
- Evening: Perambulation of the Hibernian Metropolis
- Morning: Intellectual Session Panel Discussion at OCH Cultural, Social, and Business
- Afternoon: Service Project (3 projects with 20 people in each)
- Evening: Celtic Twilight Concert
- Morning: Hurling, Tag Rugby, and Golf
- Afternoon: Mass of Celebration at Newman Church
- Evening: Gala Dinner at Mansion House (to be confirmed)
Beginning Friday 17 August, Alumni are cordially invited to head out west to visit the Notre Dame Centre at Kylemore Abbey! There will be two options: a day trip on Friday or the weekend retreat (Kylemore Sessions).
The weekend retreat, Kylemore Sessions, is a 3-day gathering that will feature Irish music, both traditional and contemporary, entertainment, culinary food experiences and local activities such hill walking, hiking and overall consideration to the wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. More information coming soon.
Travel and Accommodations
You will be responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements. We have reserved reasonably-priced dorm accommodation at University College Dublin. We will supply details of recommended and appropriately located hotels.
After registering your interest and filling out the 'Register' form, we will contact you via firstname.lastname@example.org to provide a detailed list of accommodation options and travel recommendations.
Any questions or queries please email email@example.com.